The DeVilbiss® Pulmo-Aide® Compact Compressor is a small footprint unit, which allows for therapy at home or can be easily transported for AC use while on the go. Features ease-of-use, a 5-year warranty and the same reliable operation you have come to count on from DeVilbiss. The Pulmo-Aide Compact is the perfect solution for those patients seeking a quality, effective treatment from a compressor with a small foot print design.
* Small, compact design
*Convenient carrying handle
*Reliable pressure and flow
*Metal mechanical parts
*Reusable neb can be included
*Made in the USA
* Built to meet the requirements of HCPCS code: E0570
* Product Weight: 4.8 lbs.
* Product Width: 7.5 in.
* Product Length/Depth: 7.2 in.
* Product Height: 4.0 in.
* Shipping Dimensions (box 1): 1 pk. 9.5"w/ 9"d/ 5"h
* Shipping Dimensions (box 2): 6 pk. 19.75"w/ 15"d/ 10"h
* Ship Method(s): Ground, Next Day, 2 Day or 3 Day, Freight
* Shipping Weight: 1 pk. (5 lbs.) 6 pk. (33 lbs.)
* Electrical requirements: 2.5 amps, 115 VAC 60 Hz
* Sound level 58 dBA
* Power consumption: 140 watts maximum
* Maximum compressor pressure: 35 psig or greater
* Compressor free air flow: 8 lpm or greater
* Operating temperature range: 40 to 104 deg. F (5 to 40 deg. C)
* Supplied nebulizer operating pressure: 9 psig (min)
* Supplied nebulizer liter flow: 5.5 lpm (min)
* Supplied nebulizer capacity: 6 ml (cc)
* Supplied nebulizer MMAD: 5 microns or lessMore Details
The DeVilbiss® product line of Sunrise Medical offers one of the most competitive guarantees on the market today. DeVilbiss® Pulmo-Aide®, PulmoMate® and Pulmo-Aide LT Compressor/Nebulizers are guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of up to five years depending on the specific model. For specific details regarding this product, please refer to complete warranty information in the product service manual or patient guide.
Image Currently Not Available